never standing on the right side,
just accepting the fact it´s not gonna work,
still shared the same friends and were forced to teamwork.
Believe me,
I´m beyond glad I got see,
what an amazing person you could be,
once there started to form a 'we'.
You might think of yourself as a cold heart,
but any who sees at least one part,
of your soul and your mind,
knows that you´re one of a kind.
Someone who is not easily to find.
Because once you saw the light,
you are not willing to go back to darkness,
but right now I´m exactly in that mess.
Getting high together to lighthouse family
or taking rounds to pee,
memories are always filled best by you,
because cracking jokes was what you knew.
You´re taking a part of me with you,
to wherever you´ll go through.
And trust me when I say,
that I will treasure a part of you if I may.
I value your honest mouth,
especially when it expresses love,
And I thank you for not giving me up,
even after seeing me close up.
Just stay safe,
actually no, don´t ever leave.
Cause I will be missing you,
and am amazed by how our friendship grew.

Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen