Freitag, 13. März 2015

Plaza de Espana, Sevilla

Freitag, 13. März 2015
I do get a bit tired of telling you that some of my pictures are not as sharp as they should be, simply because my camera was / is broke. Nonetheless I couldn´t just Not let you see this amazing place a little bit more detailed.
Plaza de Espana is always full of life! If you spend there around an hour or so on a Saturday, I´ll guarantee you, you´ll see at least 2 wedding couples taking pictures. Believe me, it´s annoying, but funny the same. It´s a nice place to have a bit of a picnic or rest after a stroll through Parque Maria Luisa.
Other than that it´s part of the film set of the glorious Naboo in Star Wars, which makes it only more fascinating!
I always love to just sit there with a book and a nice cup of tea :)












Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Where We Live © 2014