Freitag, 20. März 2015

Meeting a wayfarer

Freitag, 20. März 2015
This is a little piece of ¿poem? I put together about a guy I met on my trip to Morocco.

I saw you over there,
with your tanned face and wavy hair.
What crossed my mind first was,
for how many heartbreaks were you cause.

It became pretty clear,
you are the joker and domineer.
Always up with something new,
That´s why they all probably like you.

But you weren´t so sure about me,
was it because I gave you contra when we crossed the sea?
You told me 'with you I´d always have a good time',
I told you to stop kissing my arse and we´d be fine.

You asked me if I didn´t like you,
well I´ll tell you what, that was partly true.
You seem so democratic in spreading love,
hence I was surprised about your novia, kind of.

Since then I watched you,
I couldn´t figure you out, neither could you.
Your looks to me were without relevance,
but I was surprised by your gently hidden intelligence.

Our chat was startling very pleasant,
you proved you hold some sort of adolescent.
But don´t you worry, I like the both of you,
the sincere movie watcher and the fool.




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Where We Live © 2014