This is probably now one of my most favorite cities on earth. I was truly amazed, Chefchaouen is absolutely stunning!
It´s located in the mountains, so it´s a bit of a drive, but definitely worth it. The drive up there is also very beautiful, you can see the nature changing, the river following you and a lovely lake.
When we were in Chefchaouen we had this amazing tour guide who was probably around 100 years old, but the most hilarious grandpa I´ve met in a while! He told us the city is painted all blue because it keeps the mosquitos away (not sure if it´s true, but just go with it!)
Such a beautiful spot on earth and I´m glad UNESCO is taking care of it.
As you can see, this is part 1. Stay tuned for part 2 which will probably be posted in April more or less! (I just had too many pictures to all fit into one post haha)
It´s located in the mountains, so it´s a bit of a drive, but definitely worth it. The drive up there is also very beautiful, you can see the nature changing, the river following you and a lovely lake.
When we were in Chefchaouen we had this amazing tour guide who was probably around 100 years old, but the most hilarious grandpa I´ve met in a while! He told us the city is painted all blue because it keeps the mosquitos away (not sure if it´s true, but just go with it!)
Such a beautiful spot on earth and I´m glad UNESCO is taking care of it.
As you can see, this is part 1. Stay tuned for part 2 which will probably be posted in April more or less! (I just had too many pictures to all fit into one post haha)
loved this one http://nagoresbucketlist.weebly.com/
AntwortenLöschen