I´m a person who loves to think about the past or about memories. People tell me I basically live in the past haha. Well that´s not really true as I´m always trying to plan my future but oh well..
This picture was taken in January 2013. For a couple of weeks we had this huge Icetime in Germany. I don´t even know when we had the last time so much ice!! It wasn´t that we had a load of snow (although we had more than last year), but it was just icy for a long time! A part of me liked it, as it absolutely looks beautiful, but the other part despises it, because I´m getting super fast super cold. That is caused by my messed up temperature feeling since Texas, but this winter it was really really cold in Germany. To be honest, this year the weather has gone crazy completely!! We had winter till probably april or may (I still wore a hat to school at the end of may, others didn´t though), here and there we had loads of raining, maybe a few sunny days, but thats it. Than finally, in June, just a couple days earlier it began to get really really hot!! So hot that we got out of school!! yaaayy for me (:
But right now, when I look outside the window it´s storming!! Everything is floating on the streets, in northern parts of Germany they are even wearing rain boots!! Crazy crazy life.
I seriously don´t know whats up with the weather these days, but whatever, it is what it is.
Even though it´s gonna be sunny the next few weeks, I love to look at the picture!! Especially refreshing after a hot day! (:

Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen