Donnerstag, 13. Juni 2013

Oldies but Goldies!

Donnerstag, 13. Juni 2013


Today I did a bit of shopping in town! The last few weeks I worked a lot, so I thought I should do something good for myself again.

I found these three bargains at Thalia! Best Of Charlie Chaplin, The Sound of Music and Breakfast at Tiffany´s! I really have a weakness for old movies, well movies in general. I heard a lot about them, but unfortunately I never got the chance to watch them, so I just could not resist when I found all of them available at Thalia!
They are all three true classics. Charlie Chaplin basically invented movies (or at least the silent ones) Sound of Music is a classic in the U.S. (it actually takes place in Austria) and well Breakfast at Tiffany´s .. everyone has at least heard of this movie! It might fit more into the more "older" generation, but it does not mean that Audrey Hepburn is not a fabulous woman!
The next free day I´ll have, I will definitely turn into an Oldies Day! I'm already looking forward to it! (:

Watching this, you can get an idea of his work:


This is the trailer of Sound Of Music!! I seriously love the nature, it´s part of where I grew up!!!



And finally, the trailer to Audrey Hepburns probably biggest movie Breakfast at Tiffanys!!!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Where We Live © 2014