Sonntag, 26. Mai 2013

Where we land - Ed Sheeran

Sonntag, 26. Mai 2013



For most of the people this seems like a random song as it´s not one of his number one hits. But to me it has something special, it´s so calming. It gives a positive feeling about love, that somehow it doesn´t have to be perfect to be wonderful to you. It is about being spontanious, not planning out every second of your life.

This is only one of my favorite songs of Ed Sheeran, there are plenty!! I truly admire him and his music, he puts a special meaning into every word he says.


For all the people who study while listening to music, I really can recommend his album! Not only +, but the other ones as well! They are steady, not too loud, just a nice background music! So thumbs up for everybody who listens to Ed Sheeran! (: He´s so blessed with his amazing talent! Wish I could meet him one day!


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Where We Live © 2014