Two weeks ago I went with my family to Hamburg! My brother and me got a short holiday (Thursday and Friday) and we took the opportunity to give my mom tickets for the Tarzan musical because she turned 50.
On our way we stopped by at my grandparents house and spend there the night.
Hamburg is just overall amazing!! It has a huge harbor, so we did a boats tour through it. I´m not super interested in ships, but I have to admit it was really interesting! We got really lucky because it was 824th harbor birthday! They had a lot of events which was really cool! I got to listen to DJ Antoine (he´s a famous DJ from switzerland) and I got to watch the ships enter the harbor. It does take a while but it´s worth it.
But the reason why we even went was because of Tarzan. This was seriously the best musical ever!! They just truly put their hearts in their work and it was absolutely amazing. The stage was used incredibly, as they tried to involve the audience as well and monkeys bounced in the middle of them from the top! Can´t even describe cause it was just soooooo good! Everybody should go see it! That´s why I´m super sad that they they´ll stop doing shows after this summer. :(( They just did an amazing job and I´m really glad I got to see it!
Since we only had a short amount of time we kind of rushed in seeing everything. Hamburg has a lot of beautiful and interesting spots. We went to Michel (huge tower), the Speicherstadt, Reeperbahn (I´d only suggest that if you are over 18 or with your parents and probably not at night as it might get dangerous) and just the harbor itself. We went as well to the famous fish market at 4:30 am in the morning, but I was kind of disappointed, as everybody highly recommended it, it was a bit boring and really empty, but they told us to go really early, so we were surprised at its appearance,
Although it was in the middle of may it was really windy!! Even though the sun was out, but oh well, that´s just how it is, when you are close to the sea.
If you haven´t been there yet, you should go definitely! There is a lovely spot for everybody and it´s a really interesting city! I really enjoyed it (:


Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen