I´m starting off with telling you that this is a picture taken in my room. It´s my world map with little needles on it, indicating where I have been. Easy to make, just buy a world map in your nearest bookstore or on amazon. It´s super easy, but has a lovely outcome!
One of my true passions is: Travel the world. I just love to get in a car / hop on an airplane sleep for a few hours, wake up.. And be somewhere completely else. I love to see different places and to make good memories. I think it´s the possible best way how to spend your life. Because I think you should take the opportunity once you have the chance. That´s me, I´m neither a pessimist nor an optimist, but an opportunist. I just try to take things how they come.
I feel like I just need something new from time to time or I´ll go mental. My family and I used to move quite a lot, so I got used to new places anyways, I didn´t mind, I like to keep in contact with people, although I haven´t seen them in years.
Maybe I was born into it. My grandma is a massive traveler. Even though she´s not in her early days anymore she still travely at least every second year to some random country. And my parents went on awesome vacation with us as well, so basically, I just grew up with it.
If I try to picture the earth from far away, than ecerything just kind of seems weird. It is too big to be real, but on the otherside I´m asking myself, what if that truly does exist? Than my goal in life would be to see all the different places. I know that might take more than my life, because the world is pretty big. But I mean, I can try to see as many places as possible! How do you even know that that´s the most beautiful place or where your home is when you haven´t even been out of country?
Well home is where you heart is.

Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen