My favorite store in Spain is by far Oysho! I really love this store and every time I step a foot into it I want to buy the whole place!
Unfortunately that is not possible, since I don´t have the money for it.
I wouldn't say Oysho is on the pricier side, rather somewhere in the middle.
But if you buy after christmas or after summer they have some pretty good deals!
So here are my latest bargains:
I´m aware they are all quite in winterly (well besides the sports bra), I probably use them more in Germany than I will in Spain haha
Obviously they´re all from Oysho, go have a look on their website and maybe you´ll find something cute for you as well!
What is your favorite store online or where do you like to shop?
Let me know in the comments below.
Marie x
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen