Mittwoch, 11. Februar 2015

Flamenco Fashion Show - Sevilla

Mittwoch, 11. Februar 2015
Recently I´ve been invited to a Flamenco Fashion Show.
I´ve never been to one before, but am really interested in Fashion, hence me agreeing joyfully.
It was hosted by 'We Love Flamenco' and took place in the Alfonso XIII Hotel 
(one of the most gorgeous Hotels I´ve ever been to!)
So these are some dresses you might see during the famous Semana Santa!


(Inconveniently, my Autofocus broke just that day, so it was very very difficult to snap sharp and in focus pictures. I truly apologize for that, 
I know for myself these are definitely not the best pictures I´ve ever taken.
But if you have followed my blog for a bit, you´ll know I´m usually able to shoot better pictures haha.
Anyways, I still wanted to show y´all the pictures, just so y´all could get an impression on how Flamenco dresses can be worn.)


























My favorite was the red dress, the one in the middle! :)






I had an absolutely blast! 
It was completely new land to me, but I loved it.
I´m looking forward to many more fashion shows in the future!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Where We Live © 2014