Dienstag, 24. Februar 2015

Countries I´ve been to & their meaning to me

Dienstag, 24. Februar 2015


When someone asks me why I love traveling so much I reply with this:

I am on constant search for myself and I have the feeling that every country has a part of me and I need to visit each country to put the pieces together and figure out who I truly am.


So here is a list with the countries I´ve been to and what I feel about them in a word.

Germany - Family
United States Of America  - Openness
Spain - Enthusiasm
Austria - Silence
Switzerland - Calmness
United Kingdom - Alive
Colombia - Surprising
Italy - Wind
Croatia - Sea
Greece - Blue
France - Simpleness 
Morocco - Diversity
Portugal - Remarkable
Slovenia - Unexpected


It may not make sense to anybody besides me, but that´s not the point. This is a list for me, I just happen to share it with a worldwide audience.
Do you have any words or feelings describing one country in particular? If so, let me know!
Always, 
Marie x


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Where We Live © 2014