So as you may or may not know, I´ve been to Morocco last month and I had a splendid time! It was so much fun to meet new people and to discover a completely new culture!
But I have to say, seeing dead animals on a market everyday, is not really my thing as a vegetarian. And the gap between rich and poor is very huge and visible. It makes you appreciate your life a lot, but it´s still shocking to see.
A couple of days back I posted the first round of 'The Lovely Town Chefchaouen', go see it here!
Such an incredible little town!!
But I have to say, seeing dead animals on a market everyday, is not really my thing as a vegetarian. And the gap between rich and poor is very huge and visible. It makes you appreciate your life a lot, but it´s still shocking to see.
A couple of days back I posted the first round of 'The Lovely Town Chefchaouen', go see it here!
Such an incredible little town!!
Amazing pics! My favorite color is blue, so you can imagine how much I love this place :)
AntwortenLöschenhttp://originalmentecomum.wordpress.com
Thank you so much! (: Yeah you would absolutely love it!!
LöschenBy the way I really like your April playlist up on your blog x
Dieser Kommentar wurde vom Autor entfernt.
AntwortenLöschen