This is a post inspired by Will Darbyshire, he once made a video about a letter to his future wife
and I liked the idea, go check it out.
Dear Future Husband,
hey there.
I´m not really sure if you´ll exist one day, but I dearly hope you will.
I gotta be honest with you,
right now I´m deeply struggling with believing in marriage.
But I have faith in you changing my mind for good.
I know I´m not easy to handle, but I´m sure you´ll find your way.
It´s okay if you don´t love Winnetou as much as I do, but you should have read Harry Potter.
If you haven´t..
well let´s hope that case will never occur.
I´m kidding.
I´m not really sure of what to look for in you.
Maybe a nice laugh?
Your eyes are not that unimportant either.
I don´t care what color they are,
I really don´t.
But I would love to see the color of your soul.
I am willing to agree to disagree with you on meat.
But if we have a dog,
I´m betting on a Goberian with blue eyes.
We´ll call her Nala.
Maybe we could hike the Machu Picchu together.
Maybe we could have ducks in our backyard.
Or we could plant a palm tree that reaches the sky.
Or maybe we just sit on the Sofa and play Monopoly.
Who knows.
Maybe I´ll sing for you.
Maybe you´ll dance for me.
And if you want to,
I mean really really really want to.
Only if nothing else would make you happier,
you could call me Mariechen.
If you have to.
But I have a wish
and hopefully one for you to fulfill.
Love me for who I was,
love me for who I am,
and love me for who I will be.
If you can do this one thing for me,
I want to marry you.
Love, Marie
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen