I was always easy to be fascinated by a story. Whether that was 'Winnetou' the western hero or a soppy love story like 'The fault in our stars'.
When I read a book
A good book just never fails me.
1. Girl online
The new debut novel and bestseller by Zoella aka Zoe Sugg. I am about to finish this book and I can say, well done Zoe, this is incredible! The style is nicely written and good to follow. It´s really easy to connect with the characters and there is something about that makes you keep reading! A book I´m finding a hard time to put down.
2. 10 Billion
A book Jack Harries recommend quite a while ago and now I´m reading it for the 5th time. An interesting view of today´s human species. Give it a read, it won´t take you long.
Pointless to add anything else to that title. Just use your time and explore while you can!
4. The Kite Runner
Incredible book. Just outstanding. It was recommended by a friend of mine a couple of years back. And well the reason why I started to read it was, because he rarely reads! And if he thinks a book is worth recommending, it truly means something! Thanks Freddy.
Incredible book. Just outstanding. It was recommended by a friend of mine a couple of years back. And well the reason why I started to read it was, because he rarely reads! And if he thinks a book is worth recommending, it truly means something! Thanks Freddy.
5. Carpe Diem
A book I read a long time ago and it still makes me want to make me live my life to the fullest. Sometimes when I search for advice I flick through the pages and every time I stumble across something that helps me out. Also, it´s a great motivation-finder-tool.
I have blogged about it earlier this year and it still amazes me! Such a unique story.. incredible! For all the Rangers or Rebels out there, go have a read. You´ll question yourself afterwards more than ever and the wanderlust is prickling under your fingernails.
7. I am Malala
The girl who stood up for education and was shot by the Taliban. I´m sure everybody has heart from her by now and if not, go read this book. This young girl is to amazing to describe with words. Our world needs inspirations and heroes like her. 'I AM MALALA will make you believe in the power of one person's voice to inspire change in the world.' - This about sums it up how I feel about her.
8. The Physician (Medicus)
Brilliant book! Might take you quite some time to read it, but it´s well worth it! A wonderful story everybody should hear! And a year ago the movie came out, it´s amazing! Go watch it as well if you fancy.
9. On the Road
You´re not supposed to know what you want to do with the rest of your life, so why not just go out there and explore the world while you can? Soon enough you´ll sit at a desk with loads of work to do. Use your time wisely.
Jack Kerouac definitely knows what he´s talking about, it´s a partly autobiography. Give it a go, it may surprise you!
Jack Kerouac definitely knows what he´s talking about, it´s a partly autobiography. Give it a go, it may surprise you!
Bought this months (maybe years?!) ago, but didn´t give it a proper read until earlier this year. There is not always time to read a book like this, since it´s mind challenging and not something I´d advice reading on the tube. I mentioned Rolf Dobelli last year in a post about 'Cutting Media' as he was the one who inspired me to it.
That´s it for this time! :) What are your favorite books? Where do you get your inspiration from? Let me know in the comments below!
Have a lovely day, xx

Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen