Well seems like this year I ain´t no gettin´ one. But hey that´s alright (okay I might have been a tiny bit upset). But you know what, I don´t constantly need someone else to make me happy, I can do that perfectly on my own. This calendar is going to be about things I´m struggling to do or what could brighten my day. The only sad part about this is that it´s not a surprise anymore but oh well haha.
So without further ado here´s my very own advent calendar:
1. Get back into blogging
2. Take a super long walk around the city
3. Buy yourself a flower
4. Make homemade Hummus
5. Squeeze in some exercise
6. Knit yourself a scarf
7. Sip hot cocoa
8. Make a list of lovely things
9. Do some Yoga
10. Buy the lipstick you always wanted to have
11. Treat yourself with a glas of wine (or tinto de verano)
12. Buy a new book, sit in a park and just start to read
13. Explore a museum you´ve never been to.
14. Go and see a movie you´ve been dying to see, even if you have to go alone.
15. Treat yourself with your favorite ice cream
16. Buy an album or audiobook you always wanted
17. Start writing a story / screenplay or whatever floats your boat
18. Finally start a project you always wanted to start
19. Tell someone you really really like them
20. Go and have a fun night out
21. Have a nice bath (maybe with some lush?)
22. Buy some really good cheese and some crackers and have a fondue in front of the fire place
23. Go on a winterly picnic
24. Bake some Nutella cookies
I hope this doesn´t sound to desperate, but I´m trying to make the last month of 2014 count. Not for you, not for the world, but for me.
Hope you all have a lovely christmas time x
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen