Gazpacho
This is a very traditional spanish summer dish and absolutely delicous. They drink it here whenever it gets hot and it´s just amazing! I´m actually thinking about doing a blogpost about it soon, so if you would like that, let me know!
Game Of Thrones
This is kind of a must have in this blog. Ahh Game of Thrones is just too amazing to start even to cope with it. I´m just really into it and I can´t believe they left the fifth season with such a cliffhanger! I don´t want to spoil anything in case you haven´t seen it, but I can´t believe the ending, I refuse to. Well but it got me very excited for the next season which I´ll have to wait forever for!! If you are a GoT fan like me, let me know.
Ella Grace Denton
I have talked about this angel already before. Hands down, one of my greatest inspirations. I admire her way of thinking about life and taking it for good and for worse, it´s like she´s married to Nature and the Good. Whenever I´m having a down day I scroll through her Instagram or read some of her blogposts. She never fails to surprise or enlighten me.
Mojo Piccon
This is my fairly new favorite Salsa. It´s a bit spicy, but so good! Especially with Barbecue or bread, well actually it pretty much goes with everything. My hostmum in Spain always made it herself and I managed to important a few glasses to Germany.
WORLD MAP QUIZ
As I am a person that absolutely adores maps (I have countless maps of any kind in my bedroom in Germany) this is a fun way to procrastinate! My cousin showed it to me a couple of months back. And this website www.jetpunk.com has some pretty cool map quizzes and I always try to break my record with the world map quiz! You have only 15 minutes to name as many countries as possible. Go try it yourself and let me know how many you got!
EFFACLAR
Well I haven´t talked too much about beauty on this blog, because.. well I´m just not really 'into' it. I am interested in beauty once in a while and pathetically wish I´d be better with make up, but let´s face it: I´m just not haha. Anyways, this is a creme I love and used pretty much every day. I´ve been using it years now (not the same tube obviously, just putting that out there)! And a lot of my friends recommend it as well.
This is a very traditional spanish summer dish and absolutely delicous. They drink it here whenever it gets hot and it´s just amazing! I´m actually thinking about doing a blogpost about it soon, so if you would like that, let me know!
Game Of Thrones
This is kind of a must have in this blog. Ahh Game of Thrones is just too amazing to start even to cope with it. I´m just really into it and I can´t believe they left the fifth season with such a cliffhanger! I don´t want to spoil anything in case you haven´t seen it, but I can´t believe the ending, I refuse to. Well but it got me very excited for the next season which I´ll have to wait forever for!! If you are a GoT fan like me, let me know.
Ella Grace Denton
I have talked about this angel already before. Hands down, one of my greatest inspirations. I admire her way of thinking about life and taking it for good and for worse, it´s like she´s married to Nature and the Good. Whenever I´m having a down day I scroll through her Instagram or read some of her blogposts. She never fails to surprise or enlighten me.
Mojo Piccon
This is my fairly new favorite Salsa. It´s a bit spicy, but so good! Especially with Barbecue or bread, well actually it pretty much goes with everything. My hostmum in Spain always made it herself and I managed to important a few glasses to Germany.
WORLD MAP QUIZ
As I am a person that absolutely adores maps (I have countless maps of any kind in my bedroom in Germany) this is a fun way to procrastinate! My cousin showed it to me a couple of months back. And this website www.jetpunk.com has some pretty cool map quizzes and I always try to break my record with the world map quiz! You have only 15 minutes to name as many countries as possible. Go try it yourself and let me know how many you got!
EFFACLAR
Well I haven´t talked too much about beauty on this blog, because.. well I´m just not really 'into' it. I am interested in beauty once in a while and pathetically wish I´d be better with make up, but let´s face it: I´m just not haha. Anyways, this is a creme I love and used pretty much every day. I´ve been using it years now (not the same tube obviously, just putting that out there)! And a lot of my friends recommend it as well.
So what have you been loving this month?
Let me know in the comments below,
M x

Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen