Montag, 1. September 2014

Salzburg - My Love

Montag, 1. September 2014
I´m one of these lucky persons who are able to have a couple of homes. I´m not trying to offend anybody, especially not my parents (they sure as hell have done an amazing job at raising such a brat as me #sorryforallthetrouble). But I was and am a kind of person who doesn´t find it difficult to feel "home" somewhere. My Great-aunt lives in Salzburg, my mothers rather larger family owns a house just in the extensions of Salzburg. When we used to live in Bavaria, it´d only take about an hour to go there, so it became quickly some sort of home. I spent most of my fall vacation in its backyard picking up & cracking walnuts, cooking quince-marmelade, make traditional hungary apple-pie, anything we could find. I loved it. Now we don´t get to see my Great-aunt as often, because it´s quite a trip, but I just couldn´t resist seeing her one last time before I went to Spain.
It just never fails to amaze me. Whatever path you choose, there is always something unique to discover. I´d highly recommend a visit!
So here are some of the pics I took while spending the weekend in my beloved Salzburg.



























Stay safe and beautiful x



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Where We Live © 2014