Montag, 22. September 2014

Oh Sevilla - you got me bad.

Montag, 22. September 2014
Today I´m 18 days in Sevilla.
To say it´s amazing is an absolutely understatement. I feel so.. alive. Like I haven´t felt in months. Everything is just going so well, I´m meeting really nice people every day, eat gorgeous food and wander around probably the most amazing city in the world.
In Germany tons of people told me about how beautiful Sevilla is. To be honest after the 5th time I probably just shut down cause it was getting on my nerves. But oh my Spain, they were so right.
Sevilla is; lovely, traumatizing, amazing, marvelous, hidden, exciting, gorgeous, exploring, freedom, alive, charming, thrilling, multicultural, unbelievable, ... the list goes on.
These words don´t do the feeling you get while walking around no justice at all.
This is like my personal little happy-bubble. I can´t get enough of it and to stroll around everyday is mesmerizing.
To be here for a year is an absolutely blessing.
Please do yourself the greatest favor and visit Sevilla!














Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Where We Live © 2014