When we were away on longer school trips or I´d chat to friends who are away from home for only a few weeks, I always found it quite hard to understand the feeling of homesickness. I don´t think it´s anything to be ashamed of, not at all! It only means that your home & your family is important to you. And I´m not saying that I never felt it before (I did after I hit the 8 months mark in America), but I don´t really deal with it well. I´m more the kind of I-want-to-go-away-seek-adventures-kind-of-person. Sometimes my feet are so itchy, it´s hard to stay at home and not to look at pictures of the world. I always wanted to travel. Travel is just a massive part of my life. I´m full of wanderlust.
On my Travel Bucket List are far more countries, but I only name you my top 5:
1. Patagonia
2. South Africa (specifically Capetown)
3. Sri Lanka
4. Bali
5. New Zealand
I´m not quite sure when I´ll manage to go there and when I have the money for it, but one day I will!
This is my adventure fund. One time it was completely full and I spent everything on a ticket to Texas. The next time it will be for one of my top 5! x
On my Travel Bucket List are far more countries, but I only name you my top 5:
1. Patagonia
2. South Africa (specifically Capetown)
3. Sri Lanka
4. Bali
5. New Zealand
I´m not quite sure when I´ll manage to go there and when I have the money for it, but one day I will!
This is my adventure fund. One time it was completely full and I spent everything on a ticket to Texas. The next time it will be for one of my top 5! x
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen